♥ 150g butter
♥ 150g caster sugar
♥ 2 eggs
♥ 50g cocoa powder
♥ 130g self raising flour
– Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees
– Mix the butter with the sugar till it has a creamy texture
– Add the eggs to the mixture
– Slowly fold the flour and cocoa powder into your mixture
– Pour your mixture evenly into the cupcake tins
– Put the tin into the oven for 15 minutes. Check after 10 minutes by sticking a toothpick in the middle of your cupcake to see if any batter is on the pick, as ovens do vary in heat.
I’m very picky when it comes to chocolate cake! My all time favorite bought cake is ‘Tesco Finest chocolate cake’ if you haven’t tried it you have too it’s amazing. Although this chocolate cupcake I made is delicious it’s probably the best chocolate cupcake I’ve made ever. When it first comes out of the oven the top was crispy and the inside was so warm and fluffy. Once the cupcakes cools down the top is smooth and the inside is still very moist and fluffy. It’s incredible you have to try this recipe! This recipe is inspired by Tanya Burr’s oreo cupcake recipe.
Comment if you’ve made it and show me a picture!
See you soon (: